Joshua Trees In The Nevada Desert
- Title: Joshua Trees In The Nevada Desert
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Tonopah
- Brief Directions: Just take Hwy 95 from Fallon to Tonopah. As you get close to the town, you'll see them. Can't miss 'em. There are also some great sand dunes to shoot in that area!
- Description: Didn't know what these were when we stopped to photograph them - just that they were really cool. They looked like a cross between a palm and a cactus. There were thousands of them .. really gorgeous.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon 100-400 IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 308 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!