False Kiva, Canyonlands
- Title: False Kiva, Canyonlands
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: On the road to Upheavel Dome, park at the pull-out for Alcove Springd trailhead, cross the road 250 yards west and follow the footpath.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Hidden under a vast alcove at the edge of Islands in the Sky unit,within Canyonlands National Park, False Kiva is a circular ruin thought to have been built by the Ancient Puebloan Native Americans.
- Gear: Canon 5D w/ EF24-105 f/4L, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2659 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!