- Title: Flight At Dusk
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bitter Lakes National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Roswell
- Brief Directions: The refuge is nine miles northeast of Roswell, New Mexico on highway 70.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The waterfowl come in at sunset for the night, flying in from out of the setting sun. this flight of geese came in late, just before the sun slipped below the horizon - hence the cobalt sky.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikkor 500mm telephoto, Gitzo tripod, Wimberley Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 462 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!