- Title: Goldengatebridge
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Bay
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: Head to San Francisco, then head north towards the bay.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a cold winter night in early December we made a quick trip to the San Francisco Golden Gate bridge. The wind was harsh that night, but I could not resist taking one last picture before heading back to the hotel for the evening. Using my point and shoot Casio Exilim-7 and a tiny tripod i had along with me, I set up a long exposure while we all talked in the background. 30 seconds later, this shows up on the LCD screen, and I could not have asked for a better parting gift.
- Gear: Casio Exlim-7 Point and Shoot
This Photo Has Been Viewed 270 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!