- Title: False Hellebore
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Snoqualmie Pass
- Nearest Town: North Bend, WA
- Brief Directions: From Seattle: I-90 to Snoqualmie Pass, then drive two miles up the Alpental Road to Snow Creek trail head. Great wildflowers abound in late June and through July.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: All the rain and snow in the Washington Cascades makes for great photographic opportunities in the spring and summer.
- Gear: Canon 5D 24-105 mm f4 Canon lense. Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 406 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!