Ladybug, El Paso County, Colorado
- Title: Ladybug, El Paso County, Colorado
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gleneeagle near Air Force Academy
- Nearest Town: Monument
- Brief Directions: I-25 South from Baptist Road exit, near Palmer Divide. Continue on Jackson Creek Parkway. Field extends on left for about 1/2 mile.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Unusual rains caused this dry, scrubby field to explode with wildflowers. The ladybugs loved it. They especially loved this yellow type of weed.
- Gear: Olympus 510 DSLR, Zuiko Macro 50 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 402 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!