Bristlecone Pine Tree - Mount Charleston
- Title: Bristlecone Pine Tree - Mount Charleston
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Charleston Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: From Las Vegas drive north on highway 95 until you see the sign for Kyle Canyon road. Drive west on Kyle Canyon Road until you see the sign for Highway 158 and turn right. Drive until you see the turn for Hilltop Campground. The trail head for the North Loop Trail is 1/4 mile past the campground.
- GPS Longitude: 115.62708
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is a picture of an old Bristlecone Pine Tree. Not far from this location in one of the oldest trees in the area, 3,000 plus years old.
- Gear: Canon G9
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2490 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!