- Title: Lunch For Two
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Brief Directions: From Highway 95, head south on Highway 373 to Death Valley Junction. Head west on Highway 190 into Death Valley National Park.
- Description: It was a breezy day. With the macro, all motion is amplified, and the daisy kept blowing out of frame. To complicate matters, the little insects had their fronts turned away from the sun. So, I held the plant to stabilize it, and also turned it around so the little insects had their faces in the sun.
To make things even harder, the little fly was constantly moving around and only staying in any one place for just a few seconds. This was one of those magical moments when everything just comes together.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSi, Macro EF 100 mm f/2.8 USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 284 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!