The Lonesome Penguin
Fred J. Eckert
- Title: The Lonesome Penguin
- Nearest Area: None
- Nearest Town: There are no towns in Antarctica.
- Brief Directions: From Ushuaia, Argentina, head about 1,000 miles south in rough seas.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Few sights on earth match the sight of the vastness of the Antarctic continent, set off here by one lonesome penguin.
- Gear: Nikon F-5 with Nikkor lenses and Kodak slide film.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 334 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!