- Title: Road To Sedona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand canyon
- Nearest Town: Phoenix
- Brief Directions: I-17 north toward Flagstaff .Take exit 298 and turn left onto State Route 179.Travel on Highway 179 14.2 miles to State Route 89A. The intersection of Hwy 179 and Hwy 89A is known as the "Y." Many Sedona attractions, shopping, lodging and other business refer to the "Y" as a point of reference
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I took this shot as we neared the famed town of Sedona, AZ considered one of the most beautiful places in the US. The renowned natural red rock formations Bell rock ( left) and courthouse rock(right) are marvelous and beckoning.
- Gear: D200, 70-210mm 4-5.6AF, HAND HELD
This Photo Has Been Viewed 577 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!