Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition is an amazing program for adding edges, borders, frames and accents to images. With almost three times the number of effects as the previous version, this is a significant release for Photo/Graphic Edges which first debuted in 1994 as Auto FX Software’s first product. PGE 7.0 Platinum Edition now includes 32 edge, border and frame effects along with an updated interface, rendering engine, content management and previewing system.
PGE 7.0 Platinum Edition has an outstanding collection of new content such as Film Frames, GrungeEdges and Natural Media Frames. The workflow for adding enhancements to images is simplified by hundreds of instant preset effects and the intuitive onscreen transformation controls that let the
photographer layout the effect to meet their needs.
New effects such as Storyboard contain photo layouts that can be used for photo books, canvas and other prints. Classic effects such as Darkroom Edges are also included with over 350 darkroom styled edges and transfer effects. A new collection of textures including Mottled, Pastel Creations and Painted Scenic give the photographer a natural backdrop behind their composition.
Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition includes 32 new effects: Darkroom Edges ~ Grunge Edges ~ Painted Edges ~ Montage Edges ~ Geometric Edges ~ Digital Edges ~ Abstract Edges ~ Vignette Edges ~ Transfer ~ Edge Brush ~ Burned Edges ~ Photo Border ~ Photo Tabs ~ Acid Etching ~ Ambient Brush ~ Distort Edges ~ Putty Edges ~ Smudged Edges ~ Film Frames ~ Grunge Frames ~ Natural Media ~ Storyboards ~ Thin Borders ~ Artistic Frames ~ Classic Frames ~ Dual Frames ~ Quad Frames ~ Scrapbook Fun ~ Traditional Frames ~ Watercolor Frames ~ Adornments ~ Overlays
Price and Availability:
The street price of Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition is $249.00 (USD). Upgrades from Photo/Graphic Edges version 5 or 6 are available for $129. Photo/Graphic Edges is sold through select
dealers and resellers worldwide, through Auto FX Software direct at 1-800-839-2008 (toll free) or (205) 980-0056, or ordered online at http://www.autofx.com.
Features in Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition
Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition is a major upgrade offering 32 effects for enhancing photos. Along with the effects, PGE 7.0 Platinum Edition includes these features:
• Combine different effects together using Effect Layers. A photographer can add a darkroom edge
to a photo and then simulate the development on tissue paper using the Transfer effect.
• Oversized content and preset effect previews as well as a new Favorites feature are now available.
Users can quickly capture a favorite edge, frame or border and then save it under their Favorites.
• The content and rendering engine have been updated to work with the needs of professional
photographers using larger format digital images.
• 32 new effects : Darkroom Edges ~ Grunge Edges ~ Painted Edges ~ Montage Edges ~ Geometric
Edges ~ Digital Edges ~ Abstract Edges ~ Vignette Edges ~ Transfer ~ Edge Brush ~ Burned
Edges ~ Photo Border ~ Photo Tabs ~ Acid Etching ~ Ambient Brush ~ Distort Edges ~ Putty
Edges ~ Smudged Edges ~ Film Frames ~ Grunge Frames ~ Natural Media ~ Storyboards ~ Thin
Borders ~ Artistic Frames ~ Classic Frames ~ Dual Frames ~ Quad Frames ~ Scrapbook Fun ~
Traditional Frames ~ Watercolor Frames ~ Adornments ~ Overlays
Photo/Graphic Edges 7.0 Platinum Edition Feature Highlights
• Free Training Videos are offered at www.autofx.com for the 7.0 Platinum Edition.
• Ships with both a stand-alone application and a Photoshop compatible plug-in that works in
popular programs like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Corel Draw.
• Effects are Resolution Independent. You can apply an effect to a small image and get the
same result on a different sized or much larger image. This feature is useful for preparing
content for both print and the web.
• Users can build effects using Effect Layers that work together to make a composition.
• Supports Adobe Photoshop Actions, Layers and Last Filter Commands.
• Dynamic Transformation Rendering lets the content and effects be manipulated as much as
desired without loss of quality.
• Paragraph length Tool Tips containing detailed instructions pop up when the mouse is held
over a control for several seconds.
• User defined visual presets can be saved for capturing the exact look of an effect for later use.
Presets save a small thumbnail for visual reference when selecting a preset at a later date.
• File loading and saving support for: .psd, .tif, .bmp, .jpg, and .png file formats. Saving in
Photoshop .psd format will export the effect onto a layered document with full transparency.
2000 / ME / XP / Vista
OS X / PPC / Intel
Photoshop Plug-In Support
Includes stand-alone application as well as a Photoshop Plug-In filter which works with CS4, CS3, CS2,
CS and Photoshop 7.0.
About Auto FX Software:
Founded in 1994, Auto FX Software has grown to become the largest developer of Adobe Photoshop
plug-ins in the market. Auto FX Software is exclusively focused on the development and marketing of
visual imaging software for creative professionals. Auto FX products are distributed around the world and are also available for purchase on the web at http://www.autofx.com.