Do you have some wildlife photos that are just too good to be tucked away on your hard drive? How about entering them in the Wildlife Waystation’s first ever photo contest? There are some pretty cool prizes and you’ll be helping the “critters” at the WW too! For more info and to enter see www.wildlifewaystation.org
Here’s the scoop:
- The photos must be of a wild animal (animals, birds, or insects) either in nature or at an accredited zoo. No pets, exotic or otherwise and no WW animals.
- Must be 18 to enter.
- Each photo must be accompanied by a $10.00 tax-deductible donation to the WW.
- Digital images only with a maximum file size of 1mb each photo (for those who can size images make the long side 1200 pixels); maximum of 5 photos submitted.
- Scans OK as long as they meet size requirement.
- Each image must have caption information, including title and location.
- No Photoshop composites.
- Last call for entries midnight, June 15, 2011