- Title: Italian Sunset
- Country: Italy
- Nearest Area: Piedmonte Region
- Nearest Town: San Sicario
- Brief Directions: Sansicario is a ski resort in the Piedmonte region, bordering France and Italy.
- Notes: I shot the photo with an Apeture F18, Shutter Priority 1/125, ISO 100 Lens 32mm.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: After coming back from a days Ski Teaching in San Sicario,Italy, I knew there was going to be a great sunset, so I headed out into the snow, and sat and waited for the right light, and there it was, reflecting beautifully on the snow in fron of me.
- Gear: Canon Eos 1100D. No filters used.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 115 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!