- Title: Frozen Gallery
- Nearest Area: Antarctic Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Ushuaia, Argentina
- Brief Directions: I could tell you but you might have a hard time getting there on your own! Plus, I can assure you it will not look the same upon return.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This image of a typical antarctic scene required my longest lens. It was taken from the bow of a moving ship near Paulet Island on the eastern side of the Antarctic Peninsula. On the nearest iceberg you can just make out a small group of penguins taking a break from their summer feeding regime.
- Gear: Nikon D700 w/ Nikon 80-400mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 360 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!