- Title: Golden Rocks
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Nelson Bay
- Nearest Town: Fisherman's Bay
- Brief Directions: Fisherman's Bay captured with the Fish eye lens
- Notes: Some of the most beautiful color tones you ever see during summer sunset at the FB, NSW.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a photograph of the changing colors of sunset at the Fisherman's Bay at Port Stevens, North Coast, NSW, Australia. This from the high cliff area of the bay, from where you have the full view of the sunset. I used high power flash to blast the rocks
to give them a golden look and captured the sunset to have more gold at the foreground and also at the distance. This worked like magic using the Fish eye lens.
- Gear: Nikon D200 and Nikon Fish eye lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 167 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!