- Title: Moeraki Boulders
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: Koekohe Beach
- Nearest Town: Otago
- Brief Directions: Located along the Otago coast of New Zealand between Moeraki and Hampden
- Notes: These boulders were an amazing wonder but hard to shoot without getting tourists in the shots.
- GPS Longitude: 170
- GPS Latitude: 45
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Moeraki Boulders are unusually large and spherical boulders lying along a stretch of Koekohe Beach on the wave cut Otago coast.
- Gear: Sony A300 , 18-70 mm kit lens, circular polerizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 285 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!