- Title: Holding The Setting Sun
- Country: Kenya
- Nearest Area: Masai Mara
- Nearest Town: Nairobi
- Brief Directions: One can drive from Nairobi (Aprox 6 hrs) or take a bush plane to get you to one of the Airstrips in the Mara. It is important to identify the strip close to the camp you will be staying in as drive distances in the grasslands can be quite long.
- Notes: Make sure you have a tripod and bean bags(incase you can't get down from the vehicle.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Mara has the most beautiful sunsets I have seen. They are clear and the grass lands with the occasional tree gives it simplicity.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III , 24-70 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 189 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!