- Title: Waterfalls
- Country: South Africa
- Nearest Area: Eastern Cape
- Nearest Town: East London
- Brief Directions: Hogsback is a town up the mountains in South Africa. It's a very green area with lots of trees and waterfalls. When you're there it feels like you're in a rainforest. The writer Tolkien, from the book 'The Lord of the Ring', used to go to this place for the holidays when he was a child. This makes the place even more mystical.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Waterfall in the mysterious town of Hogsback, South Africa.
- Gear: Canon 5D with 70-300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 304 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!