Blesboks Silhouetted Against Malolotja Mountains
- Title: Blesboks Silhouetted Against Malolotja Mountains
- Country: Swaziland
- Nearest Area: Hhohho
- Nearest Town: Mbabane
- Brief Directions: Malolotja Nature Reserve, Swaziland is 30 minutes north-east of the capital, Mbabane, along the road towards Piggs Peak.
- Notes: The Malolotja mountains are the north-eastern end of the Drakensberg mountain range. Malolotja Nature Reserve offers a wonderful experience for hikers and nature lovers. There are breathtaking views all around. The reserve is a fine example of highveld grassland. A number of South African endemics are found here as well as the rare Blue Swallow.
- GPS Longitude: 26
- GPS Latitude: 31
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A group of Blesbok silhouetted against a backdrop of the Malolotja mountains, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Swaziland
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D, EOS 100-400 mm Zoom @100mm ; 1/800th ; f10 ; ISO 400
This Photo Has Been Viewed 285 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!