Rocks In Biri Island
- Title: Rocks In Biri Island
- Country: Philippines
- Nearest Area: Catarman, Northern Samar
- Nearest Town: Lavezares
- Brief Directions: can be reach via Manila to Catarman through airplane. then from Catarman, take a roadtrip of about 30 minutes to the jump point town Lavezares. take another hour of boatride to reach the Biri island.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Spanning an area of about 8km long, located at the Northernmost tip of Samar. runs along the length of the San Bernardino Strait, and facing the Pacific Ocean. You can stand upon the shore and admire Biri’s breathtaking boulders. The limestone formations go from gentle curves to sharp turns, and stand as silent testimonies to the artwork sculpted by the sea over time.
- Gear: EOS 5D MK2, 17-40mm f4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1473 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!