Petronas Twin Towers
- Title: Petronas Twin Towers
- Country: Malaysia
- Nearest Area: Kuala Lumpur
- Nearest Town: Kuala Lumpur
- Brief Directions: Petronas Twin Towers, another landmark of Kuala Lumpur are located in center of the city nearby Kuala Lumpur Telecom Tower.
- Notes: 200mm-F/5.6-1/500sec-ISO 280
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Petronas Twin Towers, another landmark of Kuala Lumpur are located in center of the city nearby Kuala Lumpur Telecom Tower. Petronas Twin Towers were the tallest buildings in the world from 1998 to 2004, until Taipei 101 was completed in 2004. The height of Petronas Twin Towers is 378.6 m with top floor at 378 m level. The height of the towers is measured to the top of their structural components such as spires, but does not include antennas. The tower 1 was built by Japanese and Tower 2 by South Korean consortium. The Petronas Twin Towers were completed in 1998 after seven years of construction. The photo was taken from 23rd floor, Wisma Zelan building.
- Gear: Nikon D80
This Photo Has Been Viewed 132 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!