- Title: Solitary Tree
- Country: Philippines
- Nearest Area: Palawan
- Nearest Town: Puerto Princesa
- Brief Directions: Take a plane from Manila to Puerto Princesa then ask a tricycle driver to take you to Badjao Seafront Restaurant.
- Notes: Be there 1 hour before sunset. Wear your slippers because you will definitely dip into the water.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Badjao Seafront boardwalk and restaurant makes a perfect place for those who never gets tired of catching the sunset and of walking on rochy shores just to capture compelling images. In this place, no subject is more dominating than the other. The rock formation adds detail and interest while the silent flowing water creates mistery and movement. The lonesome tree on the otherhand makes the whole image surreal and otherworldly. Everything else were bonded by the magic of the dying light.
- Gear: Canon EOS 450D Digital Rebel XSi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 197 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!