- Title: Shiraito Waterfalls
- Country: Japan
- Nearest Area: Shiraito Falls bus stop
- Nearest Town: Fujinomiya Town
- Brief Directions: The best direction probably is to take the JR Minobu line and get off at the Fujinomiya Station. Take the bus ride (probably 30mins) and get off at Shiraito-noTaki. The walk to get here from the bus stop takes roughly 20 minutes, but you have to go in a downhill direction before going down a flight of stairs to reach the stream level at the base of Shiraito-no-taki.
- Notes: The waterfalls is rated as one of the 100 Waterfalls in Japan. The waterfalls is actually located at the foot of the famous Mount Fuji.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is really a very wide series of percolating waterfalls coming through the mossy rock walls . The falls is so wide that no way to get it all shown on one picture (it's about 200m in breadth). Adding to the allure of the scene is the deep green and blue color of the water when the sun comes out and the foggy mist adds more to its beauty.
- Gear: Tripod, wide angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 770 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!