Replenishing The Earth - Doryu Falls
- Title: Replenishing The Earth - Doryu Falls
- Country: Japan
- Nearest Area: Kiyosato Kogen (Highlands) Toll Road
- Nearest Town: Kiyosato Town
- Brief Directions: From the Nagasaka Interchange Exit of the Chuo Expressway, take the Route #32 on the way to Kiyosato Kougen Toll Road.30mins by car. There are very few markers and easily missed but it is under the railroad tracks and before the Kiyosato station. There is a pathway from the parking lot, 15mins by foot.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of the popular waterfalls in Japan located in the northern Yamanashi area. Well photographed in all seasons, the place is accessible and clean. The waterfalls always appear on posters advertised in trains and stations.
- Gear: Tripod, boots, wide/zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1023 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!