- Title: Anawangin Cove
- Country: Philippines
- Nearest Area: Pundaquit road
- Nearest Town: San Antonio
- Brief Directions: 3 hour bus to San Antonio, tricycle to Pundaquit and a boat ride to Anawangin
- Notes: Anawangin is a small remote cove, no cellphone signals, no electricity. Its has a unique beach because of the pine trees (instead of coconut trees) that line the beach front, something very different from the rest of the beaches in the Philippines.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tent, tripod, sunscreen
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2681 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!