Buruwisan Falls, Mt. Romelo
- Title: Buruwisan Falls, Mt. Romelo
- Country: Philippines
- Nearest Area: Famy-Infanta Highway
- Nearest Town: Famy
- Brief Directions: From Manila ride a bus to Infanta, Quezon. Get off at Famy and ride a tricycle to Kilometer 3 marker. From there its about 4 hours trek up Mt. Romelo (more if trail is muddy)
- Notes: From the campsite on top of Buruwisan, you will be able to trek to 4 more waterfalls. Buruwisan is also a popular rappelling site. The water in Buruwisan's catch basin is emerald green and very cool.
During the March - June the trail is not too muddy but the campsite is usually full. The rainy season (June - September) is best if you want to photograph the falls.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Rain gear, tripod, drybag, camping gears, ND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1386 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!