- Title: Bitbit, Norzagaray
- Country: Philippines
- Nearest Area: San Mateo-Hilltop road
- Nearest Town: Norzagaray
- Brief Directions: From Norzagaray, take the mountain route going to Ipo dam. From the fork in San Mateo, take the left going to Hilltop. Bitbit river is the first river crossing before Hilltop
- Notes: Bitbit is nestled right in the Sierra Madre mountain range (the longest in the country). Its part of the Angat-Ipo-La Mesa Dam Raw Water System that provides potable water to Metro Manila. The area is largely untouched, the water is cool and clear. Interesting rock formations dot the area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod, camping gears, ultra-wide lenses
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1606 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!