Annapurna Massif Awakened
- Title: Annapurna Massif Awakened
- Country: Nepal
- Nearest Area: Annapurna Sanctuary
- Nearest Town: Thorung Phedi
- Brief Directions: The Annapurna Circuit is accessible via. a rickety bus out of Kathmandu via. the town of Besi Sahar.
- Notes: F 5.6, 1/125th, ISO 200. 49mm.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I left the climbers hut after a cold night at 5000M and started over Thorung La Pass in Nepal. My head was spinning from the thin air but I looked back down the mountain and saw this vista which took my breath away. I decided to make the effort to pull my camera out of the backpack to photograph the scene. From the exhaustion, I didn't know there were a flock of birds in the photo until I viewed it later at home.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTI
This Photo Has Been Viewed 412 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!