Looking For Clams After The Storm
- Title: Looking For Clams After The Storm
- Country: Viet Nam
- Nearest Town: Ho Chi Minh City
- Brief Directions: Can Gio beach is on an ecological reserved island located in the South East of Ho Chi Minh City. This beach is wild, lots of trashes, and primarily for clam picking. Unlike other beaches, this beach's sands are dark, due to a large content of muds from the Mekong river in the vicinity.
- Notes: A Graduated Neutral Density and a Circular Polarizer filter were used for reducing the sky brightness, bringing out the clouds and controlling the reflection on the sands.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: After the rain, a group of local people came looking for clams along the beach and I made this shot when the sun rays punched through the clouds.
- Gear: Sony a850, Zeiss 16-35 ZA
This Photo Has Been Viewed 161 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!