- Title: Heaven Reflection
- Country: Viet Nam
- Nearest Area: South Vietnam
- Nearest Town: Ho Chi Minh City
- Brief Directions: Can Gio beach is on an ecological reserved island located in the South East of Ho Chi Minh City. This beach is wild, lots of trashes, and primarily for clam picking
- Description: The treasures for photo opportunities were submerged below the normal water level, and I was lucky to be there when the tide was at its lowest of the month, and so I could walk all the way to the water some 400 meters from the border of the beach. The seabed was really shallow and I could get close enough to these wooden barriers, of which I think were used for keeping the clams in the inside.
- Gear: Sony a850, Zeiss 16-35 ZA
This Photo Has Been Viewed 171 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!