Slingshot Of The Sea
- Title: Slingshot Of The Sea
- Country: Viet Nam
- Nearest Area: Binh Chau, Ba ria Vung tau
- Nearest Town: Ho Coc Beach
- Description: Ho Coc Beach (Binh Chau, Ba ria Vung tau, Vietnam) is about 40 Km North of Vung Tau. This is a small remote area adjacent to a forest. There are virtually no people living along this coast except for a few resorts and motels, as the area is currently the government's botanical reserve. Therefore, this beach is clean and the water is clear.
A long the beach, there are a few small rock formations, nothing striking, but the simple rounded rocks fit well with the beach overall peaceful look.
I walked to the beach from my motel and arrived at about 5:20 am, minutes before sunrise and spotted this big wood log with an interesting crack texture. Thus I used it as the foreground for the distance rocks.
- Gear: Sony a850, Zeiss 16-35 ZA
This Photo Has Been Viewed 133 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!