- Title: Quiet Humming Bird
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Chinchona
- Nearest Town: Alajuela
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital city of Costa Rica, one goes toward the province of Alajuela as if one were going to the Poás Volcano, then one goes through Chinchona towsrd La Paz Waterfall Gardens. The place is simply a paradise. It takes one hour in a half to go there but some parts of the road are poor and therefore it might take longer to get there.
- Notes: The technical information for the shot is as follows:
Focal length: 250 mm.
Exposure time: F/5.6
Shutter speed: 80 Sec
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It is highly unusual to see a humming bird stay still for a camera shot, but that is exactly what happened to me at La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!