- Title: I'm Looking At You!
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Puntarenas
- Nearest Town: Puntarenas
- Brief Directions: Drive two in a half hours from San José, the capital city, toward Puntarenas. There one must take a boat to go to Isla Tortuga.
- Notes: The bird was peaceful and moved very little, so, it was easy for photographers to take a good shot of her.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Isla Tortuga is a small beautiful island. I took this shot of a peaceful bird in the late afternoon, June 2011.
Focal length: 146 mm
F number: F/5.6
Exposure time 1/2000
- Gear: EOS Digital Canon Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 105 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!