- Title: An Interesting Snake
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Poás Volcano
- Nearest Town: Alajuela
- Brief Directions: From San José, by car, approximately 2 hrs. One can take the road that leads to the Poás Volcano, but, instead, one takes the road to the Waterfall Gardens. It is best to go early in the morning because heavy rain is possible in the afternoon.
- Notes: The place is paradise on earth filled with butteflies, humming birds, waterfalls and a river.
The food is also excellent.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This shot was taken at La Paz Waterfalls Gardens on June 23, 2012.
Yes, I used a flash. It was dark and the snake was behind glass.
Focal length: 208 mm.
F Number: 5.6
Exposure time 1/60 Sec.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 312 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!