- Title: Bees Making Honey
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Arenal Volcano
- Nearest Town: La Fortuna
- Brief Directions: From San José 2 in a half hours by car to the Arenal Volcano area. This shot was taken at the observatory right in front of the volcano.
- Notes: I was afraid to use a flash because I did not want to stir the bees and then pay the price. The bees remained in their place even with the flash illuminating them.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I shot this picture 6/25/12 near the Arenal Volcano.
Focal length: 187 mm.
F Number: F/5.6
Exposure time: 1/60 Sec
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!