- Title: A Beautiful Morning
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Parrita
- Nearest Town: Quepos
- Brief Directions: From Quepos one drives about half an hour to Manuel Antonio.
- Notes: Manuel Antonio is famous for white-face monkeys and beautiful beaches. There are picnic tables but one must be on guard for the monkeys because they like to steal food from tourists.
This shot was taken April 2007 in the morning.
I used a 46 mm focal length, the aperture was f13, and the shutter speed was 1/250 sec, hand-held.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is a shot of Playas de Manuel Antonio or Manuel Antonio Beach.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 280 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!