A Look Of Bewilderment
- Title: A Look Of Bewilderment
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: San Carlos
- Nearest Town: San Carlos
- Brief Directions: From the capital city, San José, it should be a 2 in a half hour drive by high way.
- Notes: I have no idea what species of monkey this is, but he was quiet and friendly when I took the shot. The fence where he was located was not too high and it was easy for me to shoot the picture with my telephoto.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this shot July 2009 at a zoo located near San Carlos, "La Marina"
The focal length is 235 mm, the aperture F/5.6 and the shutter speed 1/200 sec.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 291 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!