An Impressive Volcano
- Title: An Impressive Volcano
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: La Fortuna
- Nearest Town: La Fortuna
- Brief Directions: From the town of La Fortuna it takes about half an hour to get to Lake Arenal, board a boat, and go close to the volcano to take pictures. Anyone in the town will tell a tourist how to get there. The boat ride is not very expensive.
- Notes: I kept thinking as I was standing on the boat shooting pictures, "Gee what if this volcano blows its top, then what?"
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this shot of an active volcano, the Arenal, from a lake. I was afraid it would be be sharp since I was standing on a boat shooting this wonder of nature.
The focal length is 49 mm, the aperture is F/11 and the exposure time 1/200 sec.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 276 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!