An Spectacular Sunset
- Title: An Spectacular Sunset
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Guanacaste Province
- Nearest Town: La Cruz
- Brief Directions: One has to drive to La Cruz which is a town close to the Nicaraguan border. One takes the Panamerican Highway to La Cruz and then local people will give any tourist directions to get to El Jobo. The road is not paved and during winter it is very hard to go through it.
- Notes: If the road were in good condition it would take half an hour from La Cruz to El Jobo. As it is it takes nearly two hours because of the deplorable road conditions.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this shot April 2007 in a beach called El Jobo.
The shot was taken with a tripod. The focal length is 18 mm, the aperture F/5.6, and the exposure time 1/80 sec. The camera was mounted on a tripod and I used the camera's timer to ensure no unwanted movement.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 357 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!