- Title: A Wonder Of Nature
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Bahía Santa Helena
- Nearest Town: Santa Cecilia
- Brief Directions: One has to take the Panamerican highway and turn left on the road to Cuajiniquil. Just before arriving in Cuajiniquil, take a right unpaved road to Junquillal Beach and from the road one can see this spectacular nature scene.
- Notes: It is tempting to sit by the side of the road and just take pictures. One does not want to leave, especially if one is interested in photography.
- Description: I took this shot July 2008. We were driving to Junquillal from Cuajiniquil and we stopped on the road to admire this beauty of nature.
I took this shot with a focal length of 21 mm, an aperture of F/9 and a exposure time of 1/250 sec
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 452 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!