- Title: Sunset At El Jobo
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: La Cruz
- Nearest Town: Puerto Soley
- Brief Directions: One drives through the Interamerican highway to La Cruz which is close to the Nicaraguan border. In La Cruz anyone can tell a tourist what road to take to El Jobo. The road is not paved and the ride is not pretty but the sunsets there are magnificent.
- Notes: If it is winter, everything is very green and on the way to the beach one encounters plenty of birds of all kinds, cows and bulls, and goats. Closer to El Jobo one encounters colorful crabs.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is a beautiful sunset at El Jobo beach in the province of Guanacaste.
I shot this picture July 2008.
Focal length 300 mm, aperture at F/8, and the exposure time 1/500 sec. I used a tripod and the camera timer.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 461 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!