I'm Not A Friendly Creature
- Title: I'm Not A Friendly Creature
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Tamarindo
- Nearest Town: Tamarindo
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital city of Costa Rica one goes north to the Guanacaste province. In Liberia anyone can tell a tourist how to arrive to Tamarindo Beach and anyone in Tamarindo can tell a tourist how to reach Playa Carrillo. The zoo is small and it is on a side road off the main road.
- Notes: It was a bit difficult to take the picture because it was taken in the late afternoon with little available light.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This picture was taken on July, 2009 in a very small Zoo located in Playa Carrillo. Carrillo Beach.
The focal length: 116 mm
Exposure time: 1/10 sec
Hand-held, no flash.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 415 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!