- Title: A Colorful Creature
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Pan de Azúcar Beach
- Nearest Town: Playa Pelada
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital city of Costa Rica, to Liberia, the capital city of the province of Guanacaste. In Liberia most people will be able to tell a tourist how to get to Pan de Azúcar Beach.
- Notes: One of the rewards of photographers in Costa Rica, is to be able to walk though either the jungle or simply through dirt roads and one still encounters interesting subjects to photograph.
- Description: This picture was taken July, 2009 during a walk between Playa Pelada and Pan de Azúcar beaches.
Focal length: 250 mm
Exposure time 1/250 sec.
Handheld, no flash
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 406 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!