- Title: A Dangerous Creature
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Cuajiniquil
- Nearest Town: Cuajiniquil
- Notes: I was sitting on the beach admiring nature and my niece alerted me to the fact that there was a small snake less than half a meter from where she was sitting. Even from afar, with a telephoto lens, I was afraid to take the picture since I don't trust snakes and their movements.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This snake shot was taken in Playa Junquillal. I don't know the species of the snake but I do know they are not venomous because the park ranger told us that much. The snake appears injured! I shot the picture July 2008.
Focal length: 300 mm
Aperture: F/ 5.6
Exposure Time: 1/250 sec
Hand-held, no flash
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 448 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!