Playing An Instrument?
- Title: Playing An Instrument?
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Cartago
- Nearest Town: Cartago
- Brief Directions: Location—14 miles (23 km) east of San José
9° 47' N, 83° 53' W
- Notes: Most of the flowers of Costa Rica can be found here. Cartago is neither cold nor hot. This is one of the few places in the country that doesn't get extremely hot which is unusual for a tropical country.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Lankester Botanical Gardens in the province of Cartago. Lighting in this place of the country is always changing because it may get dark one minute and rain pours and suddenly the sun comes up and there is plenty of diffused light. That was the case when I shot this picture April 2007.
Focal length: 180 mm
Exposure Time: 1/320 sec. Hand-held, no flash.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 251 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!