- Title: A Natural Phenomenon
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: Parque Braulio Carrillo
- Nearest Town: Cerro Zurquí
- Brief Directions: I don't remember the exact name of the bridge over the Río Sucio or Dirty River, but it is located on the way to Limón as one travels through Braulio Carrillo Park.
- Notes: This is an incredible phenomena. Right where I took this shot two rivers converge, one with dirty water, the other with clean water. This is the point where both rivers meet, almost underneath the bridge.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Río Sucio or Dirty River.
Focal length: 52 mm
Exposure Time: 1/160 sec. Hand-held, early morning sun.
- Gear: Canon EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 243 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!