Under A Menacing Volcano
- Title: Under A Menacing Volcano
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: La Fortuna
- Nearest Town: La Fortuna
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital of Costa Rica, any tourist agency can direct you to the town of La Fortuna which is the nearest town close to the volcano.
- Notes: The volcano is not always easy to photograph because of low clouds and some persistent rain. When the sun is out, take the photo as soon as possible because weather conditions change quite suddenly.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A late afternoon shot of the Arenal Volcano with resort houses at the foot of the volcano.
It was taken with a focal length of 33 m, F/9, and the exposure time was 1/125 s.
This shot was taken on April, 2007
- Gear: Cano EOC Digital Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 284 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!