- Title: Nature At Its Best
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: La Fortuna
- Nearest Town: La Fortuna
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital of Costa Rica, any tourist agency will be able to direct you to the Tilajari Hotel.
- Notes: The dining room of the hotel is a favorite spot for taking pictures of birds since it has few walls, allowing tourists to take pictures of a great variety of birds fed by the staff of the hotel.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This shot was taken at the Tilajari Hotel on July 2009.
Most of Costa Rica tends to be very green because of heavy rain falls but this particular place is very green and it is very inviting for walking and resting.
Focal length: 37 m
Exposure time: 1/125 sec. Handheld
- Gear: Cano EOC Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 326 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!