A Sloth (un Perezoso)
- Title: A Sloth (un Perezoso)
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: La Fortuna
- Nearest Town: La Fortuna
- Brief Directions: From San José, the capital of Costa Rica, any tourist agency would be able to direct you to the town of La Fortuna, the nearest town to El Arenal, the most active volcano of Costa Rica at this moment.
- Notes: The perezoso was moving on a tree just meters away from my room at the hotel.
The picture was shot on July, 2009.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A sloth caught in the act of moving which is unusual given the nature of these animals.
Focal length: 250 mm
Exposure Time: 1/640 sec
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel Xti
This Photo Has Been Viewed 376 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!