- Title: Naive Nature
- Country: Costa Rica
- Nearest Area: OSA
- Nearest Town: Cabo Matapalo
- Brief Directions: From Luna Lodge driving down south towards Cabo Matapalo..sort of.
- Notes: I always wanted to do an HDR of a cow :) It was tough to put it together since there was a slight movement...Thankfully, those were lazy / did not move much ..so I did ok.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This scene reminds me of the Naive Art Paintings. The whole country (Costa Rica) felt so: idyllic and romantic, I was trapped.
- Gear: D3X, AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 320 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!